Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get Paid To Take Surveys... Its True...

When I first got online for the search of extra cash, the opportunities I noticed most were definitely paid surveys. I went through so many offers to get paid to take surveys, some free, and some I paid for and they all had the same thing in common, none worked.

I spent about 3 months looking for a paid survey program that actually paid cash with no luck. Every paid survey program I paid for wound up being a waste of money, and every free paid survey program wound up being a waste of time.

I eventually gave up on my hunt to get paid to take surveys about 10 weeks after I began looking it was 10 weeks of disappointment because none worked. The free paid survey programs only paid bonus points or sweepstakes entries, and the paid survey programs I paid to join, paid cash, but there was never enough survey offers to make any real cash.

I began blogging online in hopes to make some money with Google Adsense, or affiliate marketing, and while it was a ton of work, it actually worked. I officially gave up on my hopes of getting paid to take surveys, and a lot of my blog posts were warnings to people just starting out, to just stay away from paid survey programs all together.

A few weeks ago, I kept hearing about a paid survey program, on forums, and from reading blogs and articles, that supposedly, actually worked. Not only worked, but it was free, and people were actually making good money with it. Full time income, from a paid survey program, you know I had to check this out for myself. I knew they existed, but I though for sure, when I finally did find a paid survey program that paid cash, I’d definitely have to pay money to access the program.

To my very pleasant surprise, I was wrong, this paid surveys program I’ve heard so many good things about was actually free. I was already doubting the fact that it would work at all, and when I heard it was free, then I really thought it was just going to be another disappointment, yet another “get paid to take surveys” program that had no chance of making me any decent money.

Just out of curiosity, I joined on a Monday morning, I figured it was free, so I had nothing to lose, I gave it a shot. By Monday night, I had made 76$. I know, not a lot of money, but 76$ a day, for an hour or 2 of work, from the comfort of your own home is not bad. That’s 532$ a week and over 2,000$ dollars a month.

So if you were to ask me about paid survey programs online a week ago, I would have told you to forget about it, just start looking for a different way to make money online. If you ask me today, I’d say, “YES! You can get paid to take surveys online, and you can make a living doing it”. If you’re serious about making money from home, and you’d like to get paid to take surveys, you should go and join for free right now.

In closing, I’d like to issue one warning, NEVER pay to access paid surveys, you can indeed get paid to take surveys, and you can do it for free.

Resource Box:
Joe Diamoro
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment