Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chris Farrell Memberhip Doesn't Work?

Chris Farrell membership doesn't work like most Internet marketing courses. Most Internet marketing courses try to teach a bogus income system that never seems to work for you like it is for the guy on the video.The IM courses that promise to teach the income systems that will "make you money instantly", or "don't require a website" are a total waste of time 99.9% of the time. I've watched product creators on video right in front of my eyes make money with an arbitrage, or affiliate system  "step by step", but it never seems to work as good for me. If they're converting at 25% on the video I only convert at 2 - 4% myself, or if they are getting 100 opt-ins a day with a certain squeeze page, I only seem to get 2 -5 opt-ins.

Do you know why?...

Because, most of these cash systems have been beaten to death already, add to that, most of these products leave out key details, crucial details, and without these details you'll never get the results you witnessed which in turn, are the results that made you buy the product in this first place. (Ironic ain't it) When these "make money today" systems do work, which is 00.1% of the time, they never work for the long term.

What makes Chris Farrell Membership different, is your learning how to build a web business that will earn you a steady Internet income for years to come. The information is directed mostly towards newbies, and if your one of these guys/gals that are completely computer illiterate, then Chris Farrell Membership is literally your only option. From downloading files and actually finding them, to Html, Chris explains everything in vivid detail and it's all explained on video.

Quick story, I'm doing the Internet Marketing thing about 18 months on and off, for 9 months I bought into the hype and waffled. I have 3, 5 subject spiral note books. Every page top to bottom, back and front is covered in notes and keyword lists. At least once in all 15 of those subjects (3 note books 5 subjects each) there's a page that says "That's it"! pick something and stay with it till you earn money from it! For the next 3 pages of notes, I actually do stick to one task, but then, just like before I notice a new product, or think I though of the next big money keyword, and I'm researching something new all over again. I did this for 9 months, research IS vital to your success, no one can argue that, however, research itself never pays the bills, you must utilize and leverage the information from your research if you actually want to make money. So for 9 months I jumped from one thing to the next, researching, picking keywords, researching those, and then just when I had the information I needed to actually start making money online I'd jump to the next thing.

If that doesn't sound familiar to you, just really think about it, go back in your notes and check your book marks, if your new, your most likely guilty of this at some degree. It wasn't until I joined Chris Farrell that I stuck to one thing and actually built a business. I put my blinders on, and promised myself I wouldn't even look at new products to promote until I started making money by utilizing one task. I tried to forget everything I knew and started with Chris's free video course called 'A Web Business Explained'. This course puts it all into prospective, all the technical mumbo-jumbo, and exactly how a successful long lasting web business is built from the ground up.

I joined  Chris Farrell Membership for less than 5 dollars, 9 months ago. Keep in mind I had to unlearn a bunch of bad habits, so if your brand new it won't even take you 9 months, and now I'm earning enough money online to know, I will never fight traffic, or pay an employers mortgage with my sweat and tears again. Knowing that, is as good, if not, better than the money.

In closing Chris Farrell Membership doesn't work like anything else online, it teaches you exactly how to build a passive web business and steady Internet income, that will last for years to come.

Thanks For Reading,

Joe D - SEO Report

No comments:

Post a Comment